Loading...

News

18.11.2019

Hello
All MMM Lovers

Here is the news, MMM Global RU is running all good and robust.

I was going through the system and feel glad to share that people have joined from all over the globe. MMM Global has an overwhelming response.

As this is a peer to peer system, people are working here with full commitment and dedication.

Just to recap, after commitment people are receiving 10% orders anytime within 7days and as you all know 90% orders have also started coming.

Once 10% order is confirmed, the remaining order of 90% can come anytime. After completing 90%, the participant can apply to get help.

As for now, participants are already enjoying their Get help of 90%.

It's you guys who are working as a backbone for MMM Global RU, just because your continuous effort system has gained its popularity across the globe and new users are joining in high frequency.

Sergei mavrodi has shown us the path to follow and we are working continuously to ensure his efforts come true.

We can change the world together.
Administration
MMM GLOBAL RU



21.09.2019

A NEW ERA OF MMM GLOBAL RU

We are really pleased to inform all the MMM lovers that the company that was closed after the death of Sergei Mavrodi, is again going to be relaunched with a big bang across the globe.

This means that the MMM Global from Russia is back with the same Management team on www.mmmglobal.ru. Mr Sergei Mavrodi had started MMM globally with a mission and aim of helping each other and getting paid anywhere between 20% to 100% via MMM extra and this really worked well until the sudden demise of Mr Mavrodi. However, the old team is re united and exited to relaunch this mission. The platform was made open sometime back for the key members throughout the world, so that they can do the registrations though the confidential link provided. Now time has come to make the system open for everybody. People from all over the world are expected to participate and take it to next level. To start with, we have introduced a 30% Mavro Growth that can practically be managed.

As mmmglobal.ru would work globally, so people can provide and get help in the form of BTC, LTC and ETH. However, this is just the starting, as we move ahead, we will introduce fiat currency that too country specific.

Member who would show extra ordinary performance in mmmglobal.ru, management would introduce a separate structure for him in his own country with his local currency.

For the latest updates, please go through the news section of our official website www.mmmglobal.ru, else you can also join our official SKYPE and Telegram group mentioned on website. If anybody has any concern or query, do not hesitate to send an email on [email protected]

Our new  GLOBAL CRO will be STEPAN ANDREEV

For all the latest updates please join our Official Skype and Telegram group

Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/KFQRuhVuQwWWN1AvTh89xA
Skype-  https://join.skype.com/a2fEKMHwu808
Video- https://youtu.be/DW4o0TgvD3M

We can change the world together.
Administration
MMM GLOBAL RU